Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brave Graciauna Book 1 chapter 2

The next weak we had a meeting. We were all going to give speeches to say why we would be the best war leader to lead the army, because Japan's leaders had discovered that China was trying to build bombs to destroy Japan. Unfortunately the meeting was only for boys but some how one of my friends (who was a boy) got me in. Our president asked us who wanted to go first. I raised my hand as high as I could and he chose me. When I got up there he saw that I was a girl and was shocked because he thought I was a boy.


To be continued

2 comments:

Bessmay said...

hi hannah love your 2 chapter of your book and the polls i have my my freinds Over it's going TO BE FUN TODAY!

Bessmay said...

hi hannah!!! how you doin? i like your polls you put on your blog i didn't vote on the one that said: what's your favoirt AG doll becuse my favoirt is mia and my look alike doll lisa.

meghan