Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brave Graciauna Book 1 chapter 1

I was walking through Tokyo saying hello to my friends. I saw some men having a meeting about attacking China. That was because China wanted to take over Japan. I was scared that China would attack Japan. They do not like our democracy and our always being kind. In other words, China does not like us being good people. Even though I was scared, I thought war might be a good idea if we had at least one good war leader.


To be continued

6 comments:

Donna Dear said...

Good Job Hannah!!

Pastor Noel said...

Hannah, Great job. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I like your blog. Your story is good so far, I like it alot. Great job. (from Hannah Andrews)

Bessmay said...

that was great! hope you finish it

meghan

Bessmay said...

From Meghan's Grandpa Who will be the good war leader? You??

Bessmay said...

i like rainbow puffles too. but you probly couldn't get them unless your a member.

meghan